COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Awesome

But what's the ending music? It sounded cool and such. I must know what it is.

H.C.P H.C.P

This wasn't crap!

I'm amazed.

It wasn't good mind you. But it wasn't crap. Obviously, you didn't spend much time on it but you really didn't do that bad. Frankly, i like your style and i actually laughed out loud!

Keep working on it!

PicoDay Skate Collab! PicoDay Skate Collab!

The bird made it for me.

This ten out of ten is for the bird and the bird alone.

MorrowDays responds:

haha, thanks!

Operation: Warehouse Operation: Warehouse

Dude!

Bad ass! Loved the whole thing! Wouldn't have it any other way mate.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Sweet

One of the best on NG. I highly doubt ANYONE will top you in this contest.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Best Stick Movie I Have Ever Seen.

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Haha! Nice!

I totally feel the same way...

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

Lame.

Lamey lamey lame lame LAAAAAAAMMMMMMME.

*cough*

Sorry about that, but in all seriousness, this is quite bullshitty. Its just a randomized loop. It might be relatively well animated but its still annoying.

Like, so annoying I was ready to puke all over my monitor because that would be an improvement. Unfortunately, that wouldn't manage to get rid of the terrible music that you put in there so I decided to close the window instead.

Long story, this is a badly done and stupid joke. You have some talent, I'll give you that: instead of wasting it on crap like this, how about making something good with it?

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Amazing.

Simply beautiful. Professionally done. Moving. Mind blowing. I'm green with envy from head to toe mate.

The Snap The Snap

Noice

Love all your stuff and this is no exception. I like how it had no plot whatsoever: just some insanity put on display. Very trippy. Accomplished basically nothing as I believe was intended. Good work. Make moar.